ilmstar.com posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Pakistan Ministry of Climate Change 2023
Introduction about Ministry of Climate Change:
The Ministry of Climate Change is the government agency in charge of dealing with climate change, environmental conservation, and sustainable development. Its principal goal is to design policies and programs to reduce the impact of climate change, protect the environment, and promote sustainable activities. To combat climate change and promote environmental sustainability, the ministry organizes activities, creates awareness, and develops strategies.
Conducting research, implementing climate adaption measures, promoting renewable energy, enforcing environmental legislation, and increasing public awareness are all important tasks. In addition, the ministry takes part in international climate discussions to urge for global action.
Latest Jobs announcement in Ministry of Climate Change:
|Organization||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Qualification||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Quota||All accross Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||24 November 2023|
Available new government Job vacancies in Ministry of Climate Change:
- Data Entry Operators
- Deputy Director BCH (Technician)
- Dispatch Rider
- Office Boy
- Inspector/Field Officer
- Law Officer
- National Project Manager
- Research Assistant
- Deputy Director BCH (ADMN & Finance)
- Field Assistant
- Field Coordinator
Applying method for these Job Vacancies:
The enrollment process for job applications at Ministry of Climate Change will continue until the final application deadline of To apply for any available job vacancies, job seekers must follow the steps outlined below:
- Individuals of Pakistani nationality who wish to apply for any of the previously mentioned job openings must do so through Ministry of Climate Change’s officially designated online platform/portal. This platform can be reached by following the link “FOR APPLYING ONLINE” or by searching/browsing www.njp.gov.pk.
- If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the company’s administrators via phone at (051) 9245673.
- Candidates must thoroughly understand the entire application procedure as well as the detailed eligibility restrictions for all empty employment postings officially posted by Ministry of Climate Change. This information may be found in the job advertisement paper, which was initially published in Pakistani media.
- We strongly advise all applicants to become acquainted with the application procedure and eligibility conditions before submitting their application. The Ministry of Climate Change’s team is committed to giving guidance and support throughout the application process to ensure that all candidates have a positive and successful experience.
JOB ADVERTISEMENT PAPER
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc