ilmStar.com (project of Jobcity.pk) posted a helpful educational article for students of 9th class which is “9th Chemistry Guess Paper 2023 | 9th Chemistry Important Questions”. Students doing 9th Class face big difficulty while preparation of 9th Class Chemistry. ilmStar.com brings you the easiest way to prepare 9th Chemistry all important questions with help of this guess paper from which students can save their time and will able to prepare 9th Class Chemistry very fast.
Chapter 1 (Important Short Questions):
- Define physical properties with two examples.
- Define compound give example.
- Define empirical formula with an example.
- Define elements.
- Define mixture with example.
- Define relative atomic mass and its unit.
- Differentiate between molecular mass and formula mass.
- How does homogeneous mixture differ from heterogenous mixture?
- What is difference between atomic no and mass no?
- Define Avogadro’s Number.
- Which one has more molecules. 9 g of water or 9 g of sugar.
- Differentiate between homoatomic and heteroatomic molecules.
Chapter 2 (Important Short Questions):
- Differentiate between shell and sub shell with example.
- Defects of Rutherford model.
- Define Electronic Configuration.
- An element has an Atomic no 17 how many electron are present in K, L, M shell of the atom.
- Any two postulate of Bohra’s Atomic theory.
- What is meant by quantum and quanta?
- Write down the electronic configuration of Al3+. How many electron are present in its valance shell?
- Give Two observation of Rutherford Experiment.
- Electronic Configuration of P, Cl1- Na1+ Mg2+
Chapter 3 (Important Short Questions):
- Why shielding effect of electrons makes cation formation easy?
- Why and how are element arranged in 4th periods.
- Define atomic radius.
- Trend of Ionization in group and period.
- Define Electron affinity.
- Give the trend of ionization in period.
- Why are Nobel gases not reactive?
- Why the elements are called s and p block elements.
- What do you mean periodic functions.
- Differentiate between modern and Mendeleev Periodic law?
- Define group and period in a periodic table.
- What are transition metals.
- Give the reason for the increase electron affinity in period.
- Define electronegativity.
Chapter 4 (Important Short Questions):
- What type of covalent bond is formed in N molecule.
- Difference Between polar and non-polar covalent bond.
- What is coordinate covalent bond.
- Difference between Lone pair and bond pair of electron.
- Define ionic and covalent.
- Why HCl has dipole-dipole forces of attraction.
- Covalent in H2 is nonpolar. Why?
- What is dative covalent bond.
- Types of Covalent Bond are all very important.
- Relation between electronegativity and polarity.
- Metals are good conductor of electricity why?
- Difference between inter and intra molecular forces.
- Why is the bond between an electropositive and electronegative atoms is ionic in nature?
Chapter 5 (Important Short Questions):
- What do you mean by evaporation and how it is affected by surface area?
- What are affect of temperature on evaporation/
- What is the affect of external pressure on boiling point.
- Define Boyle’s and Charles’s Law.
- Define vapor pressure.
- Difference Between evaporation and boiling point?
- Define Absolute Zero
- Define Melting, freezing and boiling point.
- Define condensation.
Chapter 6 (Important Short Questions):
- Difference between solution and mixture.
- Diff between solvent and solute.
- Define Molarity and its unit and formula.
- Define Molar solution
- Define solution with Example
- Define aqueous, dilute, concentrated, saturated, unsaturated solutions.
- Define solubility.
- Explain Like dissolve Like.
- How molar of NaOH is prepared.
Chapter 7 (Important Short Questions):
- Define Oxidation and reduction. (In all term)
- Define Redox reaction with example
- Differentiate between valency and oxidation no
- Define Oxidizing and Define reducing agent
- Define electrolyte, strong, weak and non.
- Define electrolysis.
- Define spontaneous and nonspontaneous reactions.
- What is electro chemical cell and its types.
- Define Corrasion and its perversion.
- Why is galvanizing done?
- Why is O2 is necessary for rusting?
- Define electroplating.
- Define Alloy.
Chapter 8 (Important Short Questions):
- Why reactivity of metal increase down the group.
- What do you mean electro positivity or metallic character.
- Why are Physical properties of metal.
- Why the 2nd of Mg is greater than the 1st one?
- Why is Cu used for making electrical wires?
- Name of moderate reactive metals.
- Why are Four uses of Platinum.
- Why are Application of silver.
- Why are Uses of Gold
- Name of any four reactive metals.
- Why are Physical properties of nonmetal.
- Why HF is weak acid than HCl.
9th Chemistry Important Long Questions:
- Branches of Chemistry (any four for long) (Example 1.2; 1.3, 1.4, 1.5,) & Numerical (1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9)
- Define element and classify the element with examples
- Explain Absolute temperature scale
- Explain Evaporation and factor the affect on it.
- Explain Vapor pressure and factor the affect on it.
- Explain Atomic theory
- What is electronic configuration. Write its basic requirement. (Examples: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3)
- Explain Covalent bond its types
- Explain Ionic bond
- Explain Coordinate covalent bond
- Differentiate between compound and mixture.
- Define Molecules and its types
- Define mole with example of each (atom, molecule and formula masses)
- Explain Rutherford Atomic model
- Explain Dipole-dipole forces
- Explain Boyle’s law and Charles law
- Explain Saturated solution and its preparation
- Differentiate between dilute and concentrated solution.
- Molarity and its formula. (example 6.2 & 6-3,
- Rules for assigning the Oxidation state.
- Explain Electrolysis of water
- Explain Redox reaction and its types
- Electroplating and its procedure. (Examples: 7.1, 7.2, 7.3)
This Learning article is posted after great demand of students by means of searching these keywords on internet which are following:
9th class chemistry guess paper 2023,9th class chemistry guess paper 2023,9th chemistry guess paper 2023,bise Lahore 9th chemistry guess paper 2023,chemistry guess paper 2023,chemistry guess paper 9th class 2023,9th class chemistry guess paper 2023 Urdu medium, bise Sargodha 9th chemistry guess paper, chemistry guess paper 2023 class 9,bise Gujranwala 9th chemistry guess paper 2023,bise Rawalpindi 9th chemistry guess paper 2023, class 9 chemistry important questions,chemistry,online chemistry lecture 9th class,9th class chemistry,chemistry 9th important questions,9th class chemistry guess paper 2023,9th chemistry important question 2020,9th class chemistry important long questions,9th chemistry important questions for paper 2023,9th class chemistry important question 2023,chemistry important question 9th class 2023,9th classs chemistry important question 2020,chemistry important questions
- 0.1 Chapter 1 (Important Short Questions):
- 0.2 Chapter 2 (Important Short Questions):
- 0.3 Chapter 3 (Important Short Questions):
- 0.4 Chapter 4 (Important Short Questions):
- 0.5 Chapter 5 (Important Short Questions):
- 0.6 Chapter 6 (Important Short Questions):
- 0.7 Chapter 7 (Important Short Questions):
- 0.8 Chapter 8 (Important Short Questions):
- 1 9th Chemistry Important Long Questions:
Yes ia am fit for a solgure
I like solgure
Thanks so much💕
Kia hal hai g