ilmstar.com posted a new government job alert for residents of the Philippines titled “New Govt Jobs in Office of the Ombudsman Philippines 2023”
About Office of the Ombudsman Philippines (Introduction):
A government organisation called the Office of the Ombudsman Philippines is in charge of looking into and penalising public servants who act improperly or misuse their authority. As a result, it contributes significantly to the promotion of accountability, transparency, and good governance and functions as a fundamental component of the Philippine legal system. The Ombudsman has extensive authority to look into complaints or accusations of misconduct by public figures, including elected politicians at all levels of government, civil workers, and staff members of companies that are either owned by or under the jurisdiction of the government.
|Job Posited Date||16-April-2023|
|Req. Qualification||Completion of two years of college coursework|
|Monthly Salary||17,553 PHP|
|Place of Posting||Office of the Deputy Ombudsman for the Military and Other Law Enforcement Offices (OMBMOLEO) Case Records Evaluation, Monitoring and Enforcement Bureau (CREMEB)|
Available Vacant Job post in Office of the Ombudsman Philippines:
Office of the Ombudsman is looking to recruit Philippine nationals for the following position:
- Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III)
Applying Process & Terms for Vacant Job Posts in Office of the Ombudsman Philippines:
- We respectfully ask that you visit the CSC employment portal’s official website at ombudsman.gov.ph to browse the open positions and validate the requirements for applying.
- After choosing the government agency you are interested in, find the file containing the contact details for submitting your CV.
- For your convenience, we have included the government organization’s headquarters and internet addresses below:
- Address of the headquarters of the government agency: Agham Road, North Triangle, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1101
- [Insert Website Here] is the official website.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact numbers are (632) 8651-9403 / 8651-9404 / 8651-9405
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Office of the Ombudsman Philippines by an Email address is [email protected]
Want to see more Jobs in Philippines: Visit our Page Government Jobs in Philippines
What do you think?
Show comments / Leave a comment