ilmStar.com published a new Scholarship opportunity alert “HEC New Scholarships for Pakistanis in Moroccan Govt”
The Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad has announced a Moroccan government scholarship for the session 2022. The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) is offering scholarships to Pakistani students for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. Study of higher, technical, and vocational education in Moroccan public institutions for the academic year 2022-23. Applications for the Morocco Government Scholarship can be submitted online on the HEC portal along with amici’s downloaded and filled application form. The last date to apply for the scholarship is September 20, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Moroccan Government Scholarship:
- Pakistani/AJK citizens and permanent residents of Pakistan/dual nationals of AJK are not eligible.
- Selected scholars (September/October 2023) will be available to start their academic studies at Moroccan universities by the start of the academic year.
- On the date of application, the applicant must possess the following qualifications: FSC/A level for the undergraduate program. Ages 19-23 years.
- 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s Program 18 years of education in the relevant field of study
Online Applying Procedure for HEC Moroccan Government Scholarships:
- Applicants can apply online at https://www.amci.ma/sites/default/files/2022-05/Formulaire%20de%20candidature%202022-2023.pdf
- Candidates willing to apply must send their scholarship applications (filled out a prescribed application form that can be downloaded from https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants/lao/AMCI/Documents/Click%20here.pdf) along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mail) at Foreign Funded Scholarships, Scholarships Division, Higher Education CommissionSector H-9, Islamabad